At Sage Active (formally known as TDR Fitness & Strength Gym Elsternwick) we ensure that all clients are cared for by Sage Essa Coaches and Sage Dietitians, who have had the advanced training to enable you and assist you to improve and maintain your health and wellbeing.
Sage Active Allied Health Hubs are not ‘Gyms’ or even ‘Personal Training Studios’, they are places where you’ll receive the latest evidence based exercise therapy prescribed just for you.
Instead of PT’s helping you with your exercises and nutritional needs, you will work with Sage ESSA Coaches (EC’s) who are members of Exercise & Sports Science Australia and Dietitians who are members of Dietitians Association Australia.
Exercise Physiologists and Scientists together with Dietitians all work within their scope of practice to ensure you maintain your health, well being and fitness goals safely and efficiently.
The Sage Active Allied Health professionals work in effective consultation with other members of the allied health profession and with the medical fraternity.
Sage Active delivers world class health and fitness therapy, not only to clients experiencing a wide range of chronic conditions but also to those wanting to maintain, vitality and improved health through sustainable nutrition and a fit and functional lifestyle.
The founder of Sage Active has been in the business of providing cutting edge health and fitness to the community since 1994.
Always at the forefront of exercise science Sage Active is again leading the pack when it comes to exercise science, equipment and technical expertise.
Partnering only with the highest qualified Exercise Physiologists and Scientists, that have not spent just weeks gaining their qualification, but have spent years years at university gaining their qualification.
Your health and wellbeing will be in the hands leaders in health and fitness therapy.
Sage Active empowers clients to measure, progress and evolve to a new level of health and wellbeing.
- We use state of the art testing and measuring protocols to establish each client’s initial fitness level in order to prescribe safe and effective therapy and quantify progress.
- Using these protocols under the guidance of highly educated and ESSA industry accredited coaches, clients become motivated to achieve their health and wellbeing goals through sustainable lifestyle choices.
- Sage Active evolves the health and wellbeing of clients not only through exercise and nutritional coaching but when necessary, in collaboration with a range of other medical and allied health professionals.
- To be the leaders in transforming lives through a professional, innovative, dedicated, and leading edge approach to fitness, health, and wellbeing.
- To continually strive to strengthen and improve the positive impact we have on our clients and the community, transforming lives through our work.
- To be the leading facility for ESSA registered coaches in Australia, providing the latest evidence based therapy to a wide cross section of the Australian public.
- To approach our clients with humility, joy, compassion and integrity, acknowledging the needs and expectations of each client individually and ethically.
To be a positive asset to the communities we serve, a valuable resource to our clients, and a facility where our professional and dedicated coaches can refine their skills and client’s desired results.
The Sage Active community values:
- inspiring health and well being
- broadening perspectives
- pursuing excellence
- responding to community needs
- achieving goals
- transforming lives
- celebrating achievement